Gloria Victis Improves Combat System, Expands World
The last update for Gloria Victis follows and greatly expands the latest changes for combat mechanics and PVP experience. First of all, the headshots detection in PVP have been implemented, as well as gaining experience for PVP fights. Moreover, the combat dynamics has been greatly improved with speeding up the character’s movement when blocking, putting even more emphasis to the player’s skills in battle.
The game’s world has been expanded as well with few new locations – old battlefield, raiders’ camp full of longboats and Fangsborough, new town to capture and develop. Moreover, new defensive objects has been added to the gate towers upgrading mechanics: stones and wooden logs that can be thrown down on the invaders.
At the moment, while making the last polishes before implementation of the reworked inventory and guilds systems, the team is revamping the buffs and debuffs system. It will allow Gloria Victis to implement weather’s impact on the actual gameplay and the alchemic recipes, as well as the heroes system that will reward the most active players among the nation for fighting the enemies and claiming the lands.
The changelog is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Teases Next Stretch Goal in Dev Update
- Today we saw an example of community driven content updates that is as direct as it gets, since Backer Ortu utilized GitHub.
- Transformers Universe First Impressions
- Transformers Universe is an online free to play... shooter? This game is a mix of many types of games including shooters and RPGs (role playin...
- Dragon's Prophet: Olandra zone and new content launching today
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment released new updates for its fantasy MMORPG, Dragon's Prophet, including an all-new zone, Treasure Hunts...