Gloria Victis Implements Passive Abilities & Structure Upgrades
Gloria Victis players can enjoy two important new changes in the game: passive abilities and structure upgrading.
Passive abilities let players customize their characters further to suit their playstyle, with skills like weapon and armor efficiency. Players can also now upgrade gates, fortification defenses, and hire stronger guards for their structures.
Forward looking, Gloria Victis will be adding siege machines, a new inventory system, and an expanded world. You can read more about these updates in this blog post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms Hits 4 Million Players
- Firefly Studios can proudly reveal that the game has reached its four millionth player registration.
- Mabinogi's The Saga: Iria Keeps the Drama Coming with Episode Four
- Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi keeps delivering the drama with The Saga: Iria.
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: New Content Announced
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the hugely popular competitive shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will receive a wealth of new con...