Gloria Victis Implements Passive Abilities & Structure Upgrades
Gloria Victis players can enjoy two important new changes in the game: passive abilities and structure upgrading.
Passive abilities let players customize their characters further to suit their playstyle, with skills like weapon and armor efficiency. Players can also now upgrade gates, fortification defenses, and hire stronger guards for their structures.
Forward looking, Gloria Victis will be adding siege machines, a new inventory system, and an expanded world. You can read more about these updates in this blog post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun Expansion Announced
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce first deta...
- Sennheiser Creates Special Ingress Editions of The MOMENTUM On-Ear
- Audio specialist Sennheiser is releasing two Ingress special editions of its acclaimed MOMENTUM On-Ear headphones – the ultimate way for pla...
- Plays.tv Platform Launches Today
- The Plays.tv Platform, which launches publicly today, enables game and web developers to integrate directly into the service.