Gloria Victis Expands its Living Open World
An expansion of Gloria Victis’ living open world has gone live. It makes the world twice as big, with new locations to capture and upgrade: two towns in breathtaking environments, a mercenary castle with history created by a player, and several extraction points. There are new NPCs as well, including 80 enemies and 20 merchants and guards. The update also introduces NPC animations and behaviors, so that NPCs now walk around and perform everyday tasks.
Current backers have had their rewards extended further, including digital art books and lore documents.
Gloria Victis is also working on implementing the ability to build defensive structures from scratch and destroy them during sieges. You can see what’s new in the changelog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Banner Saga wins award at Gameindustry.Biz Innovation Awards
- Stoic, an independent game development company, today announced that at they won the Most Promising Start-up award at the Gamesindustry.biz In...
- Age of Wushu Dynasty Mobile Review
- Age of Wushu Dynasty, is the mobile port of Snail Games’ PC sandbox Wuxia MMORPG, Age of Wushu.
- Firefall Unlocks the Melding This Year at Gamescom 2013
- Red 5 Studios™ today released a brand new gameplay trailer for Firefall to accompany the announcement that players can visit Firefall live a...