Gloria Victis Expands its Living Open World
An expansion of Gloria Victis’ living open world has gone live. It makes the world twice as big, with new locations to capture and upgrade: two towns in breathtaking environments, a mercenary castle with history created by a player, and several extraction points. There are new NPCs as well, including 80 enemies and 20 merchants and guards. The update also introduces NPC animations and behaviors, so that NPCs now walk around and perform everyday tasks.
Current backers have had their rewards extended further, including digital art books and lore documents.
Gloria Victis is also working on implementing the ability to build defensive structures from scratch and destroy them during sieges. You can see what’s new in the changelog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantasy Star Online Review
- Phantasy Star Online 2 is definitely the type of game which needs to be played to be understood.
- Fedeen Games Announces Forsaken World Mobile: Babel Ascending
- Publisher Fedeen Games has announced the arrival of Babel Ascending, a feature-filled update that's bursting with content.
- Galactic Civilizations III Gets Steam Workshop Support & Map Pack DLC
- Today Stardock announced the availability of the Galactic Civilizations III 1.1 update which adds Steam® Workshop integration.