Gloria Victis Doubles World Size
The latest update to hit Gloria Victis’ alpha servers will double its world size, bringing new locations to capture, 80 new enemy NPCs, and adding content for players up to level 70 to tackle.
Two new villages and a massive mountain castle have also been introduced in this update. With them comes plenty of new resource extraction spots in the world for the growing community to hunt. With all this added world, lore needs to be filled in. As such new backer tiers are opening as well to allow supporters to jump in and leave their permanent mark on the world.
Black Eye Games is now diverting their resources towards siege mechanics and building/destroying structures. This will involve new siege equipment to bring the world closer to the realm of the dark ages.
Catch the full blog post on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Luvinia introduces Abbes Dungeon
- Luvinia Online has just released a new dungeon and raised the level cap in its latest update.
- Femme Fatale Arrives In District 187
- It's time to get seduced by the mysterious femme fatale as District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat first-person shooter (FPS) p...
- DDO Shadowfell Conspiracy - Friends in Low Places Dungeon
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – Shadowfell Conspiracy...