Gloria Victis Doubles World Size
The latest update to hit Gloria Victis’ alpha servers will double its world size, bringing new locations to capture, 80 new enemy NPCs, and adding content for players up to level 70 to tackle.
Two new villages and a massive mountain castle have also been introduced in this update. With them comes plenty of new resource extraction spots in the world for the growing community to hunt. With all this added world, lore needs to be filled in. As such new backer tiers are opening as well to allow supporters to jump in and leave their permanent mark on the world.
Black Eye Games is now diverting their resources towards siege mechanics and building/destroying structures. This will involve new siege equipment to bring the world closer to the realm of the dark ages.
Catch the full blog post on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord X Invites Users for Second Closed Beta
- Webzen has announced a new closed beta for Archlord X, going from March 18-29.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online Continues Expansion With New Update
- Today, Ubisoft® announced the launch of the 0.11.0 patch for its free-to-play PC shooter, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online®.
- Age of Conan: Unchained Arrives on Aeria Ignite
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the launch of Age of Conan: Unchained on the Aeria Ignite ...