*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Gloria Victis Completes Unity 5 Transition
Black Eye Games has announced that it has completed the process of transferring Gloria Victis to Unity 5.
Currently in testing, the new engine grants improved graphics through shaders, lighting, and weather. The new version also adds an upgrade of the Speed Tree, an expansion of the world map, and a new type of conquerable territory.
Gloria Victis will also be at Digital Dragons in Cracow, Poland on May 21 and 22.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Fire Review
- Cross Fire went into open beta at the end of January, making it the first free FPS release of 2009.
- It's Time to Get Suited and Booted in Ratz Instagib
- "Wait. Did I just get shot by a rat wearing ...a banana suit?"
- Star Trek Online: Captain Nog Reports For Duty
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine star Aron Eisenburg will be reprising his role as Nog when he joins the Iconian Conflict later this year.