Gloria Victis Adds PvP Arena and Attacks Power Bar
Gloria Victis has implemented a new PvP Arena and attacks power bar in its most recent updates.
The PVP arena allows players to spar and participate in tournaments, and more arenas will be introduced in the future. The attacks power bar lets players control the strength of their attacks, allowing battles to become more tactical.
The development team is also working on introducing the skills system, adding new passive and active skills that will change the gameplay.
You can find out more about these updates in the following patch notes:
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions - ESO Failing and (hopefully) the End of an Era
- ApocaRUFF kicks off our predictions for the 2014 MMORPG industry with a look at the end of the Themepark trend.
- Smite Officially Launches as the First MOBA on Xbox One
- The free-to-play MOBA SMITE, the mythology-themed third-person action game, has officially launched on Xbox One.
- New crafting showcase for EverQuest Next Landmark
- Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has revealed new details on their crafting systems for EverQuest Next Landmark. Michael Mann, the Lead Sys...