Gloria Victis Adds PvP Arena and Attacks Power Bar
Gloria Victis has implemented a new PvP Arena and attacks power bar in its most recent updates.
The PVP arena allows players to spar and participate in tournaments, and more arenas will be introduced in the future. The attacks power bar lets players control the strength of their attacks, allowing battles to become more tactical.
The development team is also working on introducing the skills system, adding new passive and active skills that will change the gameplay.
You can find out more about these updates in the following patch notes:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu First Expansion Arrives August 8
- Snail Games is proud to announce August 8 as the official release date for Age of Wushu's first North American expansion, Legends of Moun...
- RiotZone introduces raids and game guides
- RiotZone has recently introduced an update, expanding features for its players.
- Blackwaves Roll into Cabal 2
- The new update features all-new gear and a real-time score tracker as players compete in the harrowing new “Blackwaves” instanced event.