Gloria Victis Adds PvP Arena and Attacks Power Bar
Gloria Victis has implemented a new PvP Arena and attacks power bar in its most recent updates.
The PVP arena allows players to spar and participate in tournaments, and more arenas will be introduced in the future. The attacks power bar lets players control the strength of their attacks, allowing battles to become more tactical.
The development team is also working on introducing the skills system, adding new passive and active skills that will change the gameplay.
You can find out more about these updates in the following patch notes:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tales Runner Set to Introduce new Expansion after Successful Relaunch
- OGPlanet is releasing Tales Runner first major update less than a month after launch.
- Smite Shadows of Olympus Patch Notes Revealed
- Today's Smite Patch Note Preview on Twitch revealed the details for update 2.17, Shadows of Olympus.
- Pax South 2017: Day One Recap - Hyper Universe, Trion Worlds, and Lords of New York
- PAX South is definitely the most laid-back of the PAX Events. As day one comes to a close, we’ve done a fair amount of work!