Global Agenda celebrates second anniversary
Global Agenda launched on February 1, 2010, and is now prepared to celebrate its second anniversary with its players. Since its launch, Global Agenda has had over one million registered players join.
For its anniversary, Global Agenda is offering all players a free Switchblade Pet to those who win an instanced PvP or PvE mission, between January 30 and February 6. Special player-managed PvP tournaments are also being sponsored by Hi-Rez for the anniversary, and participants will receive a dragon themed helm (for 2012 being the Year of the Dragon), while the winning team will get an exclusive item and cash prize. Many retired flair and appearance items will also return for a limited sale at the Dome City Burning Fashion vendor.
Global Agenda is published by Hi-Rez Studios, which also publishes Tribes Ascend.
Global Agenda Promotional Pet
Global Agenda Celebrates Second Anniversary
Shooter MMO Introduces Switchblade Pet, PvP Tournament Reward, and Back Catalog of Flair Items
ATLANTA. January 30, 2012.
This week, Hi-Rez Studios (www.hirezstudios.com) celebrates the two-year anniversary of the award-winning, free-to-play game Global Agenda. The Shooter MMO launched on February 1, 2010 as an action combat and sci-fi alternative to more traditional fantasy MMO titles.
“Elves still exist in the MMO world”, says Todd Harris, Hi-Rez Studios Chief Operating Officer. “Just not within our world.”
In 2011 Global Agenda transitioned to a free-to-play model, was relaunched as the very first free-to-play game on Steam and delivered the Recursive Colony expansion which included new instanced PvP, new instanced PvE, and an entirely new Open Zone.
Since launch Global Agenda has seen:
- Over 1,000,000 registered players
- Over 12,000,000 PvE missions
- Over 1,400,000 PvP missions
Anniversary Promotions Include:
Free Limited Edition Pet– Hi-Rez Studios is enticing players new and old to join in this week’s celebration of the two-year anniversary. Any player winning an instanced PvP or PvE mission between January 30th and February 6th will receive a miniature version of the Switchblade Boss as a player Pet.
PvP Tournament Reward – Hi-Rez is sponsoring player managed PvP tournaments including a recent 6v6 competition. As 2012 is the year of the dragon, all tournament participants receive a free dragon themed helmet in addition to an exclusive item and cash prize for the winning team.
More Flair – Over 100 back-catalogue appearance and flair items from days past are returning for sale within the Dome City Burning Fashion vendor.
Players interested in playing Global Agenda for free can create an account at http://www.globalagendagame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Releases New Items And A Free Map
- Rocket League has released today its first paid downloadable content pack and a free content update including a new map.
- League of Legends Season 3 Final Date and Prize Pool Unveiled
- Riot Games today unveiled plans for the Season 3 World Championship, the premier event for League of Legends professional esports on a global ...
- Plarium Launches Nords: Heroes of the North
- Plarium today announced the worldwide release of the massively multi-player online strategy game Nords: Heroes of the North, for Facebook.