Ghost Recon Phantoms Releases Second Post-Launch Map Redesign
Today Ubisoft is boasting about the successful launch of Ghost Recon Phantoms in April with a new infographic. The game has also released a new map redesign.
Ghost Recon Phantoms has become the third most played F2P title on Steam with over half a million visitors to the website daily and over 200,000 daily active users. To recognize the achievements, the team has released an infographic looking at some basic game statistics.
The game has also released its second redesigned map since launch, The Subpen, along with new smoke grenades available in the store. The new Subpen redesign (previously Balaklava Sub-Pen) is summarized in the video below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Melty Blood AACC: Coming to Steam on April 19th
- Visual Novel turned 2D Fighter gets its finalized release officially for NA/EU on Steam
- John Smedley steps down as Daybreak's CEO
- John Smedley, long time CEO of Daybreak (going back into its early days as Sony Online Entertainment), has stepped down.
- Age of Wulin: Expansion delayed until early December
- Initially announced for the 25th of November, Age of Wulin’s new expansion will be delayed by a week to allow the servers’ migration to Fr...