Ghost Recon Phantoms Releases Second Post-Launch Map Redesign
Today Ubisoft is boasting about the successful launch of Ghost Recon Phantoms in April with a new infographic. The game has also released a new map redesign.
Ghost Recon Phantoms has become the third most played F2P title on Steam with over half a million visitors to the website daily and over 200,000 daily active users. To recognize the achievements, the team has released an infographic looking at some basic game statistics.
The game has also released its second redesigned map since launch, The Subpen, along with new smoke grenades available in the store. The new Subpen redesign (previously Balaklava Sub-Pen) is summarized in the video below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Versus: Battle of the Gladiator Release Date Announced
- Netker announced today that Versus: Battle of the Gladiator, a multiplayer melee combat game, will launch officially on Steam on August 26.
- Fractured Space: Now on Steam Early Access
- Edge Case Games, a new British games studio formed from the team behind Strike Suit Zero, today announced it has launched Fractured Space, its...
- Adventure Box: New Voxel-Based Game Creator Revealed
- Happy L-Lord AB, the Swedish company behind the Adventure Box game, is attending the EGX REZZED gaming event in London 12-14 of March 2015. Th...