Ghost Recon Online Is Now Ghost Recon Phantoms
Ghost Recon Online has been preparing for its official launch on April 10, and today Ubisoft revealed a new name for the game: Ghost Recon Phantoms.
Producer Corey Facteau commented that the game needed a “fresh identity” to break free from the starting point to the game’s current progression, and added that the title will bring “a narrative layer to the game based around The Phantos, ex-Ghosts and current adversaries who left The Ghost to pursue personal agendas.”
The game’s launch will also include new character and device design for all three classes as it heads in a new art direction; changes to matchmaking to take in account skill and gear; and the introduction of “Mod Master” and weapon camo systems. Further features will also be added and revealed after the game’s launch to keep gameplay dynamic and balanced.
More details about the upcoming changes and launch are on the game’s dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal Online (NA) recieves update on February 6th
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publisher and developer of CABAL Online has today announced the release of CABAL Online’s latest content up...
- Sweet Tooth Takes Up a New Sport In Rocket League On July 7th
- Sweet Tooth, the iconic ice cream truck of Twisted Metal® fame, will be exclusively playable on the PlayStation 4 version of Rocket League.
- Rumble Fighter Review
- Rumble Fighter is a unique 3D 'fighting' MMO by OG Planet. Rumble Fighter plays a lot like 'Super Smash Brothers.'