Get Busy with New Content in Scarlet Blade
Scarlet Blade is now seeing more action than ever before! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the first major content update for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). The update ushers in a raised level cap, powerful new gear, and several dangerous new areas to explore.
Commanders can now bring their Arkana to level 34, guiding them through the brand-new zone of Barbiron. The new map features quests and monsters suitable for Arkana level 30 and above, making it the next natural destination in this content update. Intrepid groups can also head underground to brave the new Subterranean Factory, a dungeon designed for high level Arkana crawling with hard-hitting monsters and four challenging bosses.
The PvP scene also gets some fresh blood with a new open-world PvP zone designed to hold hundreds of combatants, Viledon. Players can freely come and go to this violent location, with new PvP quests and bosses for opposing players to compete over. There are also new escort missions in Viledon in which players are tasked with keeping special NPCs or cargo alive, while members of the enemy faction try their best to attack these key targets and sabotage the mission.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paradox Brings Some Common Sense to Europa Universalis IV on June 9th
- Paradox’s Common Sense won’t tear down the pretensions of monarchy.
- Silkroaders Go Into Recruiting Mode For 2nd Annual Joymax Day
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today begins their celebration of the second annual Joymax Day, which includes events for...
- Games of Glory Partners with MSI at Gamers Assembly
- Lightbulb Crew has announced a partnership with MSI for the Gamers Assembly.