Get Busy with New Content in Scarlet Blade
Scarlet Blade is now seeing more action than ever before! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the first major content update for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG). The update ushers in a raised level cap, powerful new gear, and several dangerous new areas to explore.
Commanders can now bring their Arkana to level 34, guiding them through the brand-new zone of Barbiron. The new map features quests and monsters suitable for Arkana level 30 and above, making it the next natural destination in this content update. Intrepid groups can also head underground to brave the new Subterranean Factory, a dungeon designed for high level Arkana crawling with hard-hitting monsters and four challenging bosses.
The PvP scene also gets some fresh blood with a new open-world PvP zone designed to hold hundreds of combatants, Viledon. Players can freely come and go to this violent location, with new PvP quests and bosses for opposing players to compete over. There are also new escort missions in Viledon in which players are tasked with keeping special NPCs or cargo alive, while members of the enemy faction try their best to attack these key targets and sabotage the mission.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge will join Super Bowl Sunday Ads
- uCool has revealed today that it will be promoting Heroes Charge with a 15 second commercial during the Super Bowl on February 1, joining some...
- Shot Online Reveals User Interface Facelift
- GamesCampus has released a sneak peek today of an upcoming overhaul for Shot Online.
- Echo of Soul: Beta Date Announced
- Echo of Soul: Beta Date Announced - Echo of Soul Founders are guaranteed first access to play the game