Genre-bending Prime World Enters Open Beta
After many open beta weekends, the wait is finally over. The award-winning Prime World just entered its full 24/7 Open Beta.
Prime World is a competitive RPG that merges fast-paced MOBA-style battles with long-term persistent MMO hero development and strategy castle building. The game boldly steps beyond the classic three-lane map of modern MOBAs – there are currently eight game modes: from fast and fierce PVP to cooperative PVE and even PVPVE if seven other modes weren’t enough.
“We at Nival never tried to fit Prime World into one genre and always strived to create genre-bending experiences. So while press praises the game, it seems journalists are yet to reach an agreement on what to call Prime World – we’ve got awards ranging from Best Strategy Game of E3 from IGN to Best MOBA from RTSGuru and Best MMO from Igromania,” said Sergey Orlovskiy, CEO of Nival.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Enter Elsword's Diabolical Gate of Darkness
- The hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, invites players on a completely new hell-raising experience as the popular Event Dungeon, Gate of ...
- Elsword "Fields of Batle": Massive New World Expansion
- Today Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, launched a huge new content update that dramatically changes Elswo...
- Knight Age Relaxes At the Resort
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher known for its popular MMORPG, Knight Age, today opens the Relaxing Resort Fishing Hole &am...