Genre-bending Prime World Enters Open Beta
After many open beta weekends, the wait is finally over. The award-winning Prime World just entered its full 24/7 Open Beta.
Prime World is a competitive RPG that merges fast-paced MOBA-style battles with long-term persistent MMO hero development and strategy castle building. The game boldly steps beyond the classic three-lane map of modern MOBAs – there are currently eight game modes: from fast and fierce PVP to cooperative PVE and even PVPVE if seven other modes weren’t enough.
“We at Nival never tried to fit Prime World into one genre and always strived to create genre-bending experiences. So while press praises the game, it seems journalists are yet to reach an agreement on what to call Prime World – we’ve got awards ranging from Best Strategy Game of E3 from IGN to Best MOBA from RTSGuru and Best MMO from Igromania,” said Sergey Orlovskiy, CEO of Nival.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Fighter Online makes a unexpected return by Neople
- Suddenly, out of nowhere... It has returned! The ever-popular MMO Beat 'Em Up, Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO) has been revealed recently by...
- Runescape Announces Diamond Jubilee
- Jagex has invited players around the globe to join the world's largest virtual jubille in Runescape.
- Eon Altar hitting Steam Early Access in time for PAX
- Eon Altar, the mobile-enhanced co-op PC RPG game, is playable at PAX Prime!