Genesis A.D patch adds new maps and gear
Genesis A.D, currently in open beta, has launched a new patch this week, adding a host of new content.
Included in the patch are four new maps – Blackout (Demolition Mode), Titan Lab (Demolition Mode), Castle (Deathmatch Mode), and Duelist (Blaster Mode). Each class also received new weaponry: Assault Class (KOD GK-9 Rifle, Prey GV-9 Shotgun, and Zeta Suit), Supplier Class (Templon Suit, Reddish P Pack), Sniper Class (Morphing Suit, Multy Backpack), as well as four gear pieces for all classes (M500 Pistol, Vital Headgear, EMZ Suit, EMZ Backpack).
Ijji.com publishes Genesis A.D, along with several other MMOs including Lunia, Alliance of Valiant Arms, and Soldier Front.
Genesis A.D Update Screenshots:
Genesis A.D Open Beta Expands with Massive Content Update
Genesis A.D, ijji.com’s new twitch-action sci-fi shooter, received a massive content update this week, including four new multiplayer maps and a host of new weapons and armor. Genesis A.D fans can now battle it out in Blackout and Titan Lab for Demolition Mode, Castle for Deathmatch Mode and Duelist for Blaster Mode, where players take down opponents using only the game’s mini-chainsaw melee weapon.
To aid players in battle, ijji also made an arsenal of new futuristic weapons and armor available for each character class, including:
- KOD GK-9 Rifle
- Prey GV-9 Shotgun
- Zeta Suit
- Templon Suit
- Reddish P Pack
- Morphing Suit
- Multy Backpack
- M500 Pistol
- Vital Headgear
- EMZ Suit
- EMZ Backpack
Articles You May Enjoy
- ‘Wurm Online’ Expands With New Gameplay Mode & New Features
- Independent games developer and publisher Code Club AB is proud to announce a new ‘Challenge’ gameplay mode available today, in addition t...
- Moonlight Online Launches on Facebook
- IGG has launched Moonlight Online today for players on Facebook.
- Hearthstone: Mammoth Sized Changes Incoming
- The year of the Mammoth is underway and the our boys at Blizzard have some big changes incoming.