General War: Memories Kicks off 2nd CBT
Meticulously recreating the brutal WWII, the browser game, General War: Memories, (published by Gamebox) has attracted dramatic attention and popularity during the past week of 1st closed beta test. Offering gamers the riveting opportunity to relive historic battles, it brings the experice of war to life with heated PvP confrontations. Now its 2nd and final beta test is underway.
This test brings with it a number of optimizations and new features sure to satisfy fans. With quicker loading, an improved user interfaces, and cleaner tutorial, new players will be able to jump into battle faster than ever. And new ranking and matchmaking features ensure that players can always find the perfect opponent of their level.
The importance of strategy and alliances also become more apparent in the latest version. Players being bullied by stronger foes can now forge together to overcome insurmountable odds.
Gamebox however admits that the game still has a way to go. As such they’ve simplified the system of submitting suggestions in the beta test to ensure they receive as much feedback as possible. These suggestions will be considered in the final polishing prior to General War: Memories launching in early May.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlocks vs Shadows Preview
- What do you get when you mix arena combat, RPG elements, magic, mayhem, and a dose of unique elements? No, not a jumbled mess of a game.
- Firefall begins Battleframe Trailer Challenge
- Red 5 Studios has announced a new contest for Firefall fans: The Battleframe Trailer Challenge.
- New Content Revealed for Blizzard Games at Gamescom 2015
- Epic Heroes and knightly cards are just a few of the exciting new things Blizzard Entertainment revealed at gamescom 2015.