General War: Memories Kicks off 2nd CBT
Meticulously recreating the brutal WWII, the browser game, General War: Memories, (published by Gamebox) has attracted dramatic attention and popularity during the past week of 1st closed beta test. Offering gamers the riveting opportunity to relive historic battles, it brings the experice of war to life with heated PvP confrontations. Now its 2nd and final beta test is underway.
This test brings with it a number of optimizations and new features sure to satisfy fans. With quicker loading, an improved user interfaces, and cleaner tutorial, new players will be able to jump into battle faster than ever. And new ranking and matchmaking features ensure that players can always find the perfect opponent of their level.
The importance of strategy and alliances also become more apparent in the latest version. Players being bullied by stronger foes can now forge together to overcome insurmountable odds.
Gamebox however admits that the game still has a way to go. As such they’ve simplified the system of submitting suggestions in the beta test to ensure they receive as much feedback as possible. These suggestions will be considered in the final polishing prior to General War: Memories launching in early May.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance Boosts In Game Economy with The Exchange
- With easy search, sort and filtering functions, The Exchange will allow players to buy the items they need and sell items they don’t want.
- Eldevin 1st Expansion Arrives April 3rd
- Hunted Cow Studios has just announced the highly anticipated expansion for their award-winning browser game, Eldevin.
- Entropia Universe - MindArk Communication and Development Roadmap
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (or MMORCE) game, announced today that MindArk has made a dec...