Global eSports Management Adds Nearly 30 eSports Pros to Roster
Global eSports Management (GEM) today launched their full-service organization to provide talent services to eSports professionals. GEM’s primary services include eSports talent representation, sales, marketing and consulting. Management is available to everyone from competitive gamers and coaches to shoutcasters and commentators.
The eSports industry is experiencing explosive growth as live streams of matches, events and personal streams set viewership records. Top players are achieving celebrity status, and live events all over the world are selling out large arenas. With this explosion of viewership, a loyal fan base and burgeoning consumer interest, major sponsors are recognizing the value in marketing to the eSports industry. To capitalize on this interest, GEM works to create innovative new revenue streams for their clients.
For more information on GEM please visit www.gem.gg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light - Devs play co-op in new promo video
- The developers from Techland sat together for an intense co-op session of Dying Light. Lead devs Tymon Smektała and Maciej Binkowski along wi...
- Blacklight Retribution releases Helodeck
- Perfect World Entertainment has released the new Helodeck map for Blacklight Retribution.
- StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Prologue Available Today
- Legacy of the Void™, the standalone conclusion to the StarCraft II trilogy, will arrive by winter.