Global eSports Management Adds Nearly 30 eSports Pros to Roster
Global eSports Management (GEM) today launched their full-service organization to provide talent services to eSports professionals. GEM’s primary services include eSports talent representation, sales, marketing and consulting. Management is available to everyone from competitive gamers and coaches to shoutcasters and commentators.
The eSports industry is experiencing explosive growth as live streams of matches, events and personal streams set viewership records. Top players are achieving celebrity status, and live events all over the world are selling out large arenas. With this explosion of viewership, a loyal fan base and burgeoning consumer interest, major sponsors are recognizing the value in marketing to the eSports industry. To capitalize on this interest, GEM works to create innovative new revenue streams for their clients.
For more information on GEM please visit www.gem.gg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Minimum Updates With Team Death Match, New Maps, and Steam Sale
- Atari's Minimum has recently launched a new update, and will also be available for $9.99 (a 50% discount) during the Steam Summer Sale.
- Pockie Pirates Introduces Grand Line Map
- NGames has released a new update for Pockie Pirates, revealing a new Grand Line map, designed to faithfully recreate the ocean trail from One ...
- World of Tanks Generals iOS Closed Beta has Begun
- Wargaming's TCG, World of Tanks Generals, is now available in Closed Beta for iOS (iPad 2 or higher).