GBE Games Debuts Fantasy MMORPG The Lost Titans October 31st
GBE Games today announced that on October 31st it will launch the popular browser-based fantasy MMORPG, The Lost Titans. The next generation mythological MMORPG raises the browser gaming experience to a whole new level using the latest in full 3D browser gaming technology rendering stunning environments unseen in today’s browser games.
Fun for both casual and hardcore gamers, The Lost Titans gives players a fresh take on mythological tales putting them in control as they travel along an epic, continuous storyline inspired by real Egyptian, Greek and Roman mythologies. Journeying through the world of Aristos, players are tasked with saving their Titan Ruler, Hyperion, and the land from Titan Ophion’s destruction and betrayal. Players can join up with others to explore together or fight against each other in fast-paced PvP battle.
Players should be on the look out for the upcoming Open Beta Test where they can enjoy tons of in-game events, item giveaways and a chance to win Razer Keyboards and Mice!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Closed Beta Announced
- Nexon Europe is excited to announce that the highly anticipated multiplayer FPS, Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will soon open its doors to the p...
- Landmark: May Developer Roundtable
- Despite an incoming claim and character wipe, loads of new content is being added to ensure there is plenty for new and veteran players alike.
- GamesCampus Acquires Rights to European Drift City
- GamesCampus has announced that transfers have successful begun from the SevenGames European servers of Drift City.