Gauntlet (2014): Launch Date Announced
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (WBIE) announced today that the release date for Gauntlet, the fully modernized reboot of the classic dungeon crawler, has moved to September 23, 2014. The additional time was needed to fine-tune details in order to bring gamers an even more robust multiplayer experience.
Gauntlet is still set to arrive on Steam for Windows® PC and will offer full support for SteamOS and the upcoming Steam Machines in 2015. As a thank you for all fans who pre-ordered the game, WBIE has added a special in-game item as a bonus: The Spawn of Kerthull, a special Wizard’s Robe made from dead imps, who are children of the greater demon, Kerthull. An image can be found here.
In addition, WBIE and developer Arrowhead Game Studios today released a new video that takes an in-depth look into the heroes, game modes and lore of the game.
For mroe info, visit http://www.gauntlet.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Update 14 Now Available For PC
- Digital Extremes continues to lead the charge in driving AAA quality into the Free-to-Play market today with the release of a massive new upda...
- Eagle: Fantasy Golf Mobile Game Review
- One of the things that really stood out to me from the game is how nice its visuals are, without falling into the trap of being anime kiddie.
- Goliath Launches on Kickstarter
- Independent videogame developer Whalebox Studios today announced the launch of the Kickstarter funding campaign for Goliath.