Gang of Pirates: New strategy game for mobile devices
Independent mobile games publisher, Chillingo, today announced it is partnering with Finnish mobile games developer Nitro Games to publish its upcoming combat strategy game, Gang of Pirates, launching on the App Store later this year.
Gang of Pirates is the most epic, social game of combat and strategy. Gang up and command swashbuckling scoundrels and scallywags in 3D battles where you have direct control over your squads. Build your customizable stronghold, train your pirates and battle with other land lubbing players from all across the globe!
“Chillingo is very excited to be collaborating with Nitro Games on Gang of Pirates,” states Ed Rumley, General Manager of Chillingo. “Our team has been working closely with Nitro Games to help shape Gang of Pirates into the definitive strategic multiplayer experience on mobile.”
“Nitro Games is pouring its years of experience with strategy games and our love of pirates into Gang of Pirates,” said Nitro Games CEO Jussi Tähtinen. Through our partnership with Chillingo, we’re confident that players will experience a new take on life as a pirate: fortifying their strongholds, plundering for loot through direct control over their crew and gangin up with their friends or battling against them.”
For more info, visit https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/gang-of-pirates/id808793204?mt=8
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms Celebrates 5 Million Players
- Developer and publisher Firefly Studios today announced that their popular ‘Castle MMO’ Stronghold Kingdoms has now passed 5 million users...
- League of Legends Prepares for New 6v6 Trial Mode
- Soon Summoners Rift's meta will be torn wide open when teams are thrust in a new way of playing League of Legends. We're talking sam...
- Nether Adds Motorcycles, Team Formations and A New Objective
- Phosphor Games Studio has added a new set of features to their first-person urban survival FPS title, Nether. This new update allows players t...