Gamigo Shutting Down Golfstar
Gamigo has announced this week that Golfstar will be shutting down on February 24, 2014. New accounts and Star Point purchases have also been disabled, although current players can continue to play and spend their remaining points until the game service fully shuts down.
Gamigo’s farewell note added:
“We want to thank you for all of the wonderful hours we’ve spent together, as well as for your immense loyalty to making a great gaming environment despite many difficulties and setbacks. We’d particularly like to thank the entire Game Master team for their countless hours of support and service. We recognize that the game would have been a much different experience without their relentless loyalty to serving you.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- FCManger: 2nd Closed Beta Test on May 29th
- T3Fun has recently announced that FCManger, a soccer team management game, will be heading into a second closed beta test on May 29th.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Helm's Deep Expansion Launch Date Set
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today that The Lord of the Rings Online™: Helm’s Deep™, the next expansion to the award...
- Valentine's Day events begin for World of Warcraft
- Blizzard has revealed their Valentine's Day event plans for World of Warcraft