Gamigo Shutting Down Golfstar
Gamigo has announced this week that Golfstar will be shutting down on February 24, 2014. New accounts and Star Point purchases have also been disabled, although current players can continue to play and spend their remaining points until the game service fully shuts down.
Gamigo’s farewell note added:
“We want to thank you for all of the wonderful hours we’ve spent together, as well as for your immense loyalty to making a great gaming environment despite many difficulties and setbacks. We’d particularly like to thank the entire Game Master team for their countless hours of support and service. We recognize that the game would have been a much different experience without their relentless loyalty to serving you.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 - New update focused on new features (Coming Soon)
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced the first-ever Guild Wars 2 release that is focused exclusively on ...
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added - Major multiplayer update now available
- The Future of MMORPGs - As Written by the Past
- It's no secret that this is a time of great tumult for the MMORPG genre. With the imminent release of Wildstar Online, many are saying th...