GamesCampus Teams Up With FTD Flowers for Valentines Day
GamesCampus has announced a partnership with FTD Flowers, giving players who send fresh cut flowers through the floral company 2,000 Campus Credits for free. Valid from now until February 15, players can send gifts to their loved ones, even if they can not be there in person for Valentine’s Day.
FTD utilizes florists worldwide for fresh cut roses and a variety of other flower arrangements to ensure you and your loved ones will always be happy with their purchase. In addition to flowers, the company also deals in a variety of gifts and gift baskets, and live plants.
GamesCampus publishes several popular MMOs, such as Ecol Tactics, Legend of Edda, and RF Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul Captor will offer browser version
- Gamania (beanfun!) has announced an agreement with Kalydo to bring Soul Captor to the browser.
- Aeria Games announces Dragon Crusade
- Closed beta registration has begun for Dragon Crusade, a new MMORTS from Aeria Games.
- Ghost Recon Phantoms Closes in on 8 Million Registrations
- Ghost Recon Phantoms is almost at 8 million, in Steam's top ten F2P, and has released the Infinite Pack, featuring exclusive gear.