GamesCampus Teams Up With FTD Flowers for Valentines Day
GamesCampus has announced a partnership with FTD Flowers, giving players who send fresh cut flowers through the floral company 2,000 Campus Credits for free. Valid from now until February 15, players can send gifts to their loved ones, even if they can not be there in person for Valentine’s Day.
FTD utilizes florists worldwide for fresh cut roses and a variety of other flower arrangements to ensure you and your loved ones will always be happy with their purchase. In addition to flowers, the company also deals in a variety of gifts and gift baskets, and live plants.
GamesCampus publishes several popular MMOs, such as Ecol Tactics, Legend of Edda, and RF Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Adventure Releases First Wing
- The first wing of Blackrock Mountain™, the fiery new Adventure for Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™, has opened!
- Sentinel Heroes:Launches New Server w/ Major Update
- Sentinel Heroes’ growth has been impressive already, and it’s continuing to flourish. Sentinel Heroes Studios announces the release of a n...
- Pockie Pirates Adds One Piece Inspired Update
- NGame has launched a brand new update to Pockie Pirates today, adding a lot of One Piece influence to the game.