GamesCampus Announces Ecol Tactics Online
GamesCampus has announced their first browser-based title, Ecol Tactics Online.
Ecol Tactics Online takes its inspiration from tactical roleplaying games, blending a deep storyline and intense customization with retro style pixel graphics and turn-based strategy. The game’s story will span across four different continents and offer hundreds of side quests and events to partake in. Players recruit mercenaries, battle evil, customize skills and character, and much more.
“The first thing players will notice is the retro style of graphics; the game is designed around pixel art on beautiful backdrops,” said Elliott Coward, Producer for Ecol Tactics Online. “From there players will dive straight into their own story of mercenaries, where the intrigue of the kingdom is thick and the future is foggy at best.”
Ecol Tactics Online is set to begin closed beta later this month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul: Wrath of the Goddess Episode 2.5 Now Live
- Aeria Games has released Echo of Soul's latest content update, Wrath of the Goddess Episode 2.5.
- Dream Square Debut Qin’s Moon and New PAL Online at E3
- The Dream Square plans to make a big presence at the E3 Expo next week in Los Angeles to show off its newest titles, Qin’s Moon and New PAL ...
- Hanakai Studio Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Prodigy
- Hanakai Studio announces the start of their Kickstarter campaign for the ambitious tactical RPG, Prodigy.