GamesCampus Announces Ecol Tactics Online
GamesCampus has announced their first browser-based title, Ecol Tactics Online.
Ecol Tactics Online takes its inspiration from tactical roleplaying games, blending a deep storyline and intense customization with retro style pixel graphics and turn-based strategy. The game’s story will span across four different continents and offer hundreds of side quests and events to partake in. Players recruit mercenaries, battle evil, customize skills and character, and much more.
“The first thing players will notice is the retro style of graphics; the game is designed around pixel art on beautiful backdrops,” said Elliott Coward, Producer for Ecol Tactics Online. “From there players will dive straight into their own story of mercenaries, where the intrigue of the kingdom is thick and the future is foggy at best.”
Ecol Tactics Online is set to begin closed beta later this month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest Next Landmark Friday HutStream
- Catch James all afternoon streaming EQNext Landmark!
- Age of Wushu Announcing: Tempest of Strife
- Snail Games announces an upcoming expansion for Age of Wushu, entitled Tempest of Strife.
- Card Hunter: First year celebration starts September 13th
- Card Hunter turns one this weekend. To celebrate, Blue Manchu Games is throwing a party with special leagues for multiplayer fans and a sprink...