GamesCampus Announces Ecol Tactics Online
GamesCampus has announced their first browser-based title, Ecol Tactics Online.
Ecol Tactics Online takes its inspiration from tactical roleplaying games, blending a deep storyline and intense customization with retro style pixel graphics and turn-based strategy. The game’s story will span across four different continents and offer hundreds of side quests and events to partake in. Players recruit mercenaries, battle evil, customize skills and character, and much more.
“The first thing players will notice is the retro style of graphics; the game is designed around pixel art on beautiful backdrops,” said Elliott Coward, Producer for Ecol Tactics Online. “From there players will dive straight into their own story of mercenaries, where the intrigue of the kingdom is thick and the future is foggy at best.”
Ecol Tactics Online is set to begin closed beta later this month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Raptr Launches Plays.tv
- Plays.tv is a fun, easy way for gamers to capture their most interesting gameplay moments and instantly share them.
- Evolve PC Beta Impressions
- Evolve has been one of the most hyped games of 2015. Developed by Turtle Rock Studios and published by 2K, Evolve is a first person shooter al...
- Hi-ReZ Studios to promote "SMITE Update Show" every week
- For an interesting change of pace, Hi-Rez Studios has recently announced on Reddit that the Smite Update Show will now air every week at 5:00p...