Games of Glory Secures Funding, Cancels Kickstarter
Lightbulb Crew, an independent game studio currently developing its first title, has gotten commitments of additional financing in order to fund its upcoming, genre-busting Games of Glory. As a result, the company has decided to cancel the Kickstarter campaign launched two weeks ago. The game is currently in a playable Alpha state, and with the new financing, Lightbulb Crew will be able to complete a finished product.
“I am excited about the support from new and existing fans, which has been the key to securing the financing to make Games of Glory a great game,” said Anders Larsson, studio founder, Lightbulb Crew. “We are continuing to develop the game together with our community and would like to thank everyone who has made this possible by supporting us. We look forward to releasing Games of Glory with many advanced features.”
Kickstarter backers will be able to claim a free backer kit that includes early access to the game. Backers can also maintain a version of their original pledge through Games of Glory’s website (http://lightbulbcrew.fr/gamesofglory/shop/) until the originally scheduled end date of the Kickstarter, August 21 2014.
For more info, visit http://games-of-glory.com/forums/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Acquires Phoenix Age Game Studio
- Kabam announces its acquiring of Phoenix Age, a mobile game developer that has created Castle Age and Underworld Empire.
- Arc Now Live as Perfect World Expands Platform’s Game Offerings
- Perfect World Entertainment announced today that Arc, the Company’s premier platform designed from the ground up for publishing and accessin...
- Camelot Unchained Week 2 Archetype Reveal - Archers
- In their typical ‘bat shit crazy’ style, the archers will represent classes capable of range that may shatter your vision of typical range...