Games of Glory: Kickstarter and Greenlight Campaigns Available
LightBulb Crew, an independent game development studio with a team built around veterans of Ubisoft, DICE, and Codemasters, has launched both a Kickstarter campaign and a Steam Greenlight campaign for its upcoming genre-busting MOBA, Games of Glory. The game is currently in a playable Alpha state, and is looking for support to complete and polish a finished product.
To celebrate the launch of these campaigns, Lightbulb Crew has released a new trailer detailing the background lore for the game. The trailer can be viewed at http://youtu.be/mMJT8xdoJIQ.
“We have brought Games of Glory a long way since we started development a year and a half ago, and working with our community has produced a competitive experience unlike any other,” said Anders Larsson, Studio Head and Founder, Lightbulb Crew. “We are turning to our community and Kickstarter to take the game from a fun-to-play Alpha to a polished, completed project that will deliver on our vision of an action-oriented MOBA in a persistent science fiction universe.”
For more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Obama Takes the Lead in Nexon Gamers' Poll
- Nexon America has released the first player poll as part of its “Great Maple Election Quest 2012,” with Barack Obama preferred over Mitt R...
- Armored Warfare Stress Test Planned for September 24/25
- Obsidian Entertainment continues to refine Armored Warfare in continued stress testing as open beta draws near.
- ArchLord II: Pre-registration for Closed Beta Now Available
- Webzen has shared new information about Closed Beta pre-registration for its upcoming dynamic PvP MMO Archlord 2.