Gamebox’s New Game General War: Memories Launches
The new MMO General War: Memories has announced the launch of its first server, Blitz. An intense World War II is breaking out online, and commanders can lead massive armies, tanks, and aircraft into fierce battles.
Having improved from closed beta testing, General War has been optimized across the board. The development team integrated the comprehensive task system, and improved tech research and weapon upgrading based on player feedback. New dynamic missions have been added to the PVE storyline to help players level up. Finally, a new skill system has been introduced, allowing players to brainstorm tactics to maximize their general status and steal some victories from even stronger opponents.
Along with the exciting music and heart-shaking historic battles scenes, General War will be a dazzling feast for the ears and eyes. To thank General War fans, Gamebox has prepared various new server events including giving discounts and free gifts. Go to the official forums and grab those tempting gifts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quantum Rush Champions: Now Available on Steam
- The developer team from Berlin, Germany recently announced that an Early Access version of the racer would soon be published. As by today the ...
- The Elder Scrolls Online - Dark Brotherhood DLC Review
- The Dark Brotherhood are expanding their base of power and battling the Akatosh Church in Anvil.
- Bigpoint Cuts Jobs and US Operations
- Bigpoint has made a major layoff that includes the shut down of its US operations in San Francisco.