Gamebox’s New Game General War: Memories Launches
The new MMO General War: Memories has announced the launch of its first server, Blitz. An intense World War II is breaking out online, and commanders can lead massive armies, tanks, and aircraft into fierce battles.
Having improved from closed beta testing, General War has been optimized across the board. The development team integrated the comprehensive task system, and improved tech research and weapon upgrading based on player feedback. New dynamic missions have been added to the PVE storyline to help players level up. Finally, a new skill system has been introduced, allowing players to brainstorm tactics to maximize their general status and steal some victories from even stronger opponents.
Along with the exciting music and heart-shaking historic battles scenes, General War will be a dazzling feast for the ears and eyes. To thank General War fans, Gamebox has prepared various new server events including giving discounts and free gifts. Go to the official forums and grab those tempting gifts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Champions Online Going Free to Play
- Early in the day on October 26, 2010 Cryptic Studios announced that a free to play component would be added to their super hero themed MMORPG ...
- Nosgoth Closed Beta Now Available
- From today, gamers can experience the blood-thirsty team-based online multiplayer action of Nosgoth, as the game’s closed beta phase commenc...
- Dragon's Prophet (EU): "Shadow of Betrayal" Expansion Now Live
- Dragon's Prophet (EU): "Shadow of Betrayal" Expansion Now Live - New level cap, new dragons and more