Gamebox’s New Game General War: Memories Launches
The new MMO General War: Memories has announced the launch of its first server, Blitz. An intense World War II is breaking out online, and commanders can lead massive armies, tanks, and aircraft into fierce battles.
Having improved from closed beta testing, General War has been optimized across the board. The development team integrated the comprehensive task system, and improved tech research and weapon upgrading based on player feedback. New dynamic missions have been added to the PVE storyline to help players level up. Finally, a new skill system has been introduced, allowing players to brainstorm tactics to maximize their general status and steal some victories from even stronger opponents.
Along with the exciting music and heart-shaking historic battles scenes, General War will be a dazzling feast for the ears and eyes. To thank General War fans, Gamebox has prepared various new server events including giving discounts and free gifts. Go to the official forums and grab those tempting gifts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Gets E.A.R.S. and Announces Next Stretch Goal
- Camelot Unchained has hit its last major stretch goal, and is now setting sights on its next stretch goal for supporters.
- Soldier Front 2 Bringing Jaw-Dropping Team Warfare to North America
- Aeria Games announces its plans to bring Soldier Front's successor to their lineup.
- Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball Launches Today
- The name might be a mouthful, but the crazy indie title Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball leaves Early Access on Steam with a one-week 20% of...