Game Insight Announces The Tribez for Windows Phone
Game Insight, a leading global game developer, has announced that The Tribez, an adventure and city building strategy hit, has now become available for Windows Phone.
The Tribez transports players to a distant past full of secrets and mysteries where they get entrusted with the power of a chief in a primitive realm inhabited by peace-loving tribes. Players will start off owning a stone-age village and progress from primitive mud huts to advanced workshops, bakeries, and laboratories. Develop the country’s economy, discover new lands, populate them with tribesmen, and tame dinosaurs!
The Tribez features hilarious, memorable characters and hundreds of exciting quests, including treasure hunts and artifact searches, discovery of distant lands and continents, exploration of prehistoric caves, and much more. Take advantage of countless opportunities to grow a powerful stone-age empire!
The fans of city building strategies will enjoy The Tribez‘ vibrant detailed graphics and charming animation.
The Tribez has been previously released for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Google Play and Facebook, and enjoys a player base of more than 20 million gamers around the world.
For more info, visit http://tribez-game.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Adventure Box: New Voxel-Based Game Creator Revealed
- Happy L-Lord AB, the Swedish company behind the Adventure Box game, is attending the EGX REZZED gaming event in London 12-14 of March 2015. Th...
- Ascension Mobile TCG gets Promo Pack 4
- Playdek, a leading mobile video game publisher, today announced the release of Promo Pack 4 for the award-winning game Ascension: Chronicle of...
- ESO: Morrowind Launch Day Impressions
- I remember when I first played Elder Scrolls Online. It was a chaotic, rough time.