Game Insight Announces The Tribez for Windows Phone
Game Insight, a leading global game developer, has announced that The Tribez, an adventure and city building strategy hit, has now become available for Windows Phone.
The Tribez transports players to a distant past full of secrets and mysteries where they get entrusted with the power of a chief in a primitive realm inhabited by peace-loving tribes. Players will start off owning a stone-age village and progress from primitive mud huts to advanced workshops, bakeries, and laboratories. Develop the country’s economy, discover new lands, populate them with tribesmen, and tame dinosaurs!
The Tribez features hilarious, memorable characters and hundreds of exciting quests, including treasure hunts and artifact searches, discovery of distant lands and continents, exploration of prehistoric caves, and much more. Take advantage of countless opportunities to grow a powerful stone-age empire!
The fans of city building strategies will enjoy The Tribez‘ vibrant detailed graphics and charming animation.
The Tribez has been previously released for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Google Play and Facebook, and enjoys a player base of more than 20 million gamers around the world.
For more info, visit http://tribez-game.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taitale Studios' Novus AEterno Critically Acclaimed Following Its Showing At Pax Prime
- MMOHuts.com named Novus its BEST RTS of PAX 2012. Find out why!
- World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
- Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks.
- World of Warships Closed Beta Impressions
- World of Warships is, as you probably know, Wargaming's latest addition to their "World of" series of games.