Gamania Announces Core Blaze: The VIP Experience
Gamania Digital Entertainment (publishers of Bright Shadow, Lucent Heart, and Divina) have revealed a new private event to showcase Core Blaze.
A special gameplay demo was created for the invitation-only VIP Experience, which will take place on June 7th at loftSEVEN in Los Angeles. The preview will let the press see new content, instances, and missions in the changing weather and situational gameplay of Core Blaze. The demo is a result of the positive feedback from the US and European press after seeing Core Blaze in Taiwan at the Gamania Game Show, which encouraged Gamania to push for an English-language version.
To get a glimpse of what we saw in Taiwan, check out our Core Blaze Preview from GGS 2011.
Core Blaze: The VIP Experience
Gamania Announces Core Blaze: The VIP Experience, Thursday, June 7th
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Player Owned Ports – The Next Journey
- RuneScape announces its newest update, which adds hundreds of voyages and three new recruits to the player-owned port system.
- Aura Kingdom Closed Beta Review
- Published by Aeria Games this anime inspired mmorpg blends a fantasy world with anime graphics and does it very well.
- Supernova Alpha First Impressions
- the core concept of Supernova has the potential to be Bandai Namco's next diamond in the rough. Though it may not appeal to core MOBA pla...