Galactic Inheritors: Live on Steam Early Access
Galactic Inheritors, the first new game from former Paradox Interactive designer and programmer team Chris King and Pontus Åberg, is now available for Windows PC via Steam’s Early Access.
Since Galactic Inheritors is currently in an early beta state, the team plans updates roughly twice a month, with particular emphasis on the AI, overall balancing, deepening the combat and media influence systems, enhancing how governments function, offering more economic and expanded growth options, as well as enhancing the user interface and overall graphics.
Multi-player support is under consideration, but won’t be tackled or confirmed until the game is otherwise feature complete and after sufficient feedback from gamers is available to fully weigh the issue and trade-offs it would require.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/322540/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn Reveals Massive July Patch Notes and Pendle Release Date
- Gearbox is taking their time to get things right, as one of the largest Battleborn patches hits today!
- Arma 3 Marksmen DLC available on April 8th
- Bohemia Interactive today announced the official release date for the upcoming Arma 3 downloadable content pack, Arma 3 Marksmen.
- Elsword Introduces Electrifying New Class For Eve "Code Electra"
- Eve evolves in Elsword's latest class update.