Galactic Civilizations III Alpha – Ship Designer Now Live
Galactic Civilizations III has launched its ship designer today for alpha players.
Create the ship of your dreams with tools that let you select, attach, scale, and rotate hundreds of parts, create templates, and more. The shipyard is, like other areas of the game, still in development and so is currently missing some features like particle effects and custom parts.
Today’s patch also addresses some bugs and issues. You can read the full notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MOBA Predictions - Professionalism in eSports
- Abubakr directs our MMO Prediction week towards the upcoming changes in professionalism on the esports scene.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Presents a Game of Drones
- The update’s defining feature, the drone system, allows players to unlock mechanical companions that fight alongside them in co-op modes.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Annouced at PAX EAST 2014
- Robot Entertainment today announced they’ll be adding millions of carcasses to the orc pile with ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™, a raucous new ...