Galactic Civilizations III Alpha – Ship Designer Now Live
Galactic Civilizations III has launched its ship designer today for alpha players.
Create the ship of your dreams with tools that let you select, attach, scale, and rotate hundreds of parts, create templates, and more. The shipyard is, like other areas of the game, still in development and so is currently missing some features like particle effects and custom parts.
Today’s patch also addresses some bugs and issues. You can read the full notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe PS4 and Xbox One Get Update 14.5
- Update 14.5 has plenty of content to keep fans busy.
- Pox Nora Planar Disturbances Expansion Launches July 27
- Pox Nora will launch its 29th expansion, Planar Disturbances, on July 27 for Windows and Mac.
- Shikihime Garden - Hybrid Garden & Card Game Gets Release Date
- Appirits has announced that their browser-based hybrid game 'Shikihime Garden' will be released on March 11th 2014 and has opened a ...