Fruit Warriors Launches August 11
37Games has announced that its latest game, Fruit Warriors, will launch on August 11, 2016 at 08:00 EST.
Fruit Warriors is an SRPG with no classes. Instead players can choose to play as a male or female hero, and can freely choose what skills they want to use for combat. Skills include active, passive, and trait skills, letting players find various strategies to face the game’s enemies.
To balance this freedom, players can only set five ultimate skills at the same time, and powerful skills use a larger amount of resources, requiring that players plan their attacks carefully rather than going full force.
Check out the game at its official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal II: Now supporting the Oculus Rift
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American based publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the highly acclaimed MMORPG, CABAL Online, has announced ...
- Clockwork Empires Early Access Update Gets Landmines & Much More
- A flurry of News of Substantial Significance has emerged from the front lines of the Clockwork Empire, foremost being that Her Majesty's ...
- MicroVolts releases Knox Pow Wow update
- Today brings a special new update for MicroVolts players who love the character Knox.