Fruit Warriors Launches August 11
37Games has announced that its latest game, Fruit Warriors, will launch on August 11, 2016 at 08:00 EST.
Fruit Warriors is an SRPG with no classes. Instead players can choose to play as a male or female hero, and can freely choose what skills they want to use for combat. Skills include active, passive, and trait skills, letting players find various strategies to face the game’s enemies.
To balance this freedom, players can only set five ultimate skills at the same time, and powerful skills use a larger amount of resources, requiring that players plan their attacks carefully rather than going full force.
Check out the game at its official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/22: ArcheAge, LoL, League of Angels, and more!
- A daily shot of MMO news featuring the best and biggest news in the industry.
- TERA Go Berserk Update Launches Today
- Starting today, players can Go Berserk with new berserker class skills for tanking, a new PvP battleground, new dungeons and more.
- Fantasy War Tactics Mobile Interview w/ Director Lee
- Earlier in June I had a chance to speak with Jungkeun Lee on the next big mobile game to head our way from Nexon's new mobile gaming focu...