Fruit Warriors Launches August 11
37Games has announced that its latest game, Fruit Warriors, will launch on August 11, 2016 at 08:00 EST.
Fruit Warriors is an SRPG with no classes. Instead players can choose to play as a male or female hero, and can freely choose what skills they want to use for combat. Skills include active, passive, and trait skills, letting players find various strategies to face the game’s enemies.
To balance this freedom, players can only set five ultimate skills at the same time, and powerful skills use a larger amount of resources, requiring that players plan their attacks carefully rather than going full force.
Check out the game at its official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Releases the Sleeping Giant, Kumbhakarna
- By now most fans of HiRez Studios mythological MOBA, SMITE, were aware the Hindu Guardian Kumbhakarna was joining the battlefield of the gods ...
- Age of Wushu: Winter Content Announcement
- After a featured pack expansion in The Legends of Mount Hua, many may think we are taking a break from filling the world of Age of Wushu with ...
- Storms Bring In New RiotZone Missions
- Mail.RU Games is bringing a new month-long set of special missions and prizes for RiotZone.