Fruit Warriors Launches August 11
37Games has announced that its latest game, Fruit Warriors, will launch on August 11, 2016 at 08:00 EST.
Fruit Warriors is an SRPG with no classes. Instead players can choose to play as a male or female hero, and can freely choose what skills they want to use for combat. Skills include active, passive, and trait skills, letting players find various strategies to face the game’s enemies.
To balance this freedom, players can only set five ultimate skills at the same time, and powerful skills use a larger amount of resources, requiring that players plan their attacks carefully rather than going full force.
Check out the game at its official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Launches Official Weekly Manga
- Red 5 Studios has officially launched Firefall's official manga series, Firefall Affinity.
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold Public Beta Goes Live on 14th
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold Public Beta Goes Live on 14th - Everyone is invited to try out this new mode
- MapleStory Releases The Phantom
- Nexon has released a new character, Phantom, for MapleStory.