Frozen Endzone hits Steam Early Access
Mode 7 has recently announced that Frozen Endzone is now available one Steam’s Early Access program. This new version of the game also brings some major changes in gameplay and features, including:
- Players can now have stats: strength, resilience, “burst” (a small burst of acceleration when getting the ball), evade, intercept radius, block radius
- “Handball” (now called “Full Match”) game mode enters beta. This has been totally revamped to accommodate stats and is now the main game mode. Lots of turnovers, interceptions, end-to-end action, and new points zones make this really exciting and strategic.
- Team Editor allows you to name your players and set their stats; upload your team to the server and use it in multiplayer or skirmish with it offline
- Completely revamped, much more intelligent AI and a selection of new AI skirmishes
- Easy-to-use tile-based Pitch Editor (alpha)
- Custom Game Mode creator (alpha)
- Commentary system (alpha): commentary makes use of player names; in single player, the AI calculations are also used to allow the commentators to analyse your play-style; in multiplayer, the commentators will discuss your previous history with your opponent
- Some brand new animations and some big improvements to camera code
For more information, visit http://www.frozenendzone.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeonland F2P Review
- Just like in many other coop games, there are a couple of classes that you can choose to use to go through this theme park. Each one of these ...
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: CB Phase 2 Begins on March 24th
- Mark your calendars and clear your week. March 24th will see the triumphant release of Closed Beta Phase 2 for Orcs Must Die Unchained. The de...