FreeStyle Basketball previews May 12th update
GameKiss released an e-mail preview this morning for an upcoming update to FreeStyle Street Basketball, set to launch on May 12th.
The update will release a new female character, Mantis, who plays for the LA Gold Bugs. New items including a Flip Dunk and One Hand Tap Dunk are also being added. Players will now also be able to “Follow” their buddies, transferring them to their current room. A new Forfeit option has been added so players can give up the game with 2 minutes on the clock and no way to win; a matching system will also help players avoid unwanted matchups.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation Releases End of September Progress Report
- The Repopulation has released its newest end-of-month report covering September changes, and it was certainly a busy month.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Officially Launches on April 28
- New Trailer Celebrates Shift from Early Access to On-Time Access
- ArtCraft Entertainment Begins Next Phase of Crowfall Testing
- Independent game developer ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. today announced the kick-off of the next phase of pre-alpha testing for Crowfall.