FreeStyle Basketball previews May 12th update
GameKiss released an e-mail preview this morning for an upcoming update to FreeStyle Street Basketball, set to launch on May 12th.
The update will release a new female character, Mantis, who plays for the LA Gold Bugs. New items including a Flip Dunk and One Hand Tap Dunk are also being added. Players will now also be able to “Follow” their buddies, transferring them to their current room. A new Forfeit option has been added so players can give up the game with 2 minutes on the clock and no way to win; a matching system will also help players avoid unwanted matchups.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International Celebrates Six Year Anniversary
- Since launching in September 2008, Perfect World International has been engaging and challenging players worldwide, and continues to be one of...
- Rock The Crater of Cross Fire
- G4Box has announced the Crater, a new challenge for players of Cross Fire.
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Now On Steam
- The zombie hit squad of indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publishing studio Mastertronic have urged the public to beware - Over 900...