Freesky Online adds newbie-friendly server
IGG has announced they will be opening a new server for Freesky Online. The new server, called “The Gauntlet,” will offer the same style of game play as other Freesky Online servers. However, The Gauntlet will also increase the number of times the Treasure Box can be opened for free, reduce the cost of items purchasable from the Item Mall, and give players the choice of two architecture types. This will, IGG hopes, speed the leveling of new characters and give new players a chance to start on a server where they don’t have to catch up with veterans.
The Original Press Release:
Freesky Online: The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down
The Gauntlet, IGG’s brand new Freesky Online (http://fo.igg.com) server, will soon be up with tons of new content at the end of the month. The Gauntlet will offer FO players a much fairer battlefield to explore and challenge them while narrowing the gap between advanced players and those lagging behind.
The newly updated world of The Gauntlet is filled with magic and excitement. Players who never purchase items in the Item Mall will find it easier to compete than previously. The number of advanced items sold in the Item Mall will be extremely limited, so the gap between the most powerful and weakest players won’t be as wide. To survive in PVP, players will need to rely on ability and teamwork more than ever. With more competitive PVP, more players can enjoy that side of the game, even if they never thought they could keep up in the past.
The Gauntlet retains the classical gameplay features of other servers, but also adds a brand new operation model to the game that helps weaker players advance. On the new server, the number of times Treasure Boxes open for free has been increased, and the limited number of items sold in the Item Mall will cost much less than the ones on other servers. In addition, players can choose from 2 stunning architecture types. These changes enable FO players to pay less while leveling rapidly, making The Gauntlet a more balanced battlefield that will attract non-consumer players who want to join in the fun.
Please visit http://fo.igg.com for more information about The Gauntlet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: New Update Brings UI Changes and More
- Carbine Studios has recently posted patch log changes for their upcoming Fantasy/Sci-Fi MMORPG WildStar, which brings a slew of new changes an...
- Guns n' Zombies: Zombie Shooter Released on Steam Early Access
- Krealit announces the release of Guns´n´Zombies action game on Steam Early Access. In addition to captivating and dynamic battles with horde...
- Corsair Gaming and Team Dignitas Join Forces
- Corsair today announced a partnership with eSports organization Team Dignitas to collaborate on the next generation of Corsair Gaming products...