Free Realms adds mounts
For fans of SOE’s free-to-play MMO, Free Realms, there’s good news: mounts have been added into the game (although they are called “Rides.”)
Rides allow players to move around at 150% of their normal speed, and are currently available for members only (which hints that they may add some rides in for full free-to-play members as well). Rides will even be able to jump, swim, and use launch pads.
Currently only T-Rex and dragon mounts have been added, although more are soon to come.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon America Brings Romantic Doki Doki Island to Mabinogi
- Nexon America announces the introduction of Doki Doki Island to Mabinogi, introducing a new soulmate system, flight system, and more.
- Heroes of the Storm Americas Championship in Las Vegas this September
- Blizzard has announced that it has partnered with ESL and Twitch to bring the 2015 Americas Championship live from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- League of Legends: URF Mode Review
- URF Mode is probably the most detailed and intense mode offered up by the Riot developers.