Free Realms adds mounts
For fans of SOE’s free-to-play MMO, Free Realms, there’s good news: mounts have been added into the game (although they are called “Rides.”)
Rides allow players to move around at 150% of their normal speed, and are currently available for members only (which hints that they may add some rides in for full free-to-play members as well). Rides will even be able to jump, swim, and use launch pads.
Currently only T-Rex and dragon mounts have been added, although more are soon to come.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade and Soul CBT 4 Recap - Open PvP and Instance Solos
- Despite my character being low level, I was eager to bust some heads. With that said, I traveled far into the desert to find battle.
- Trove Spotlights Custom PvP Arenas
- This weekend, Trove put the spotlight on some of the custom PvP arenas created by players since the launch of its Battleverse update.
- NYCC 2013 Day 3 Recap
- Me and my brother didn’t have any scheduled meetings today, so I was free to spend the day however I wanted. First things first, we sought o...