Free Realms adds mounts
For fans of SOE’s free-to-play MMO, Free Realms, there’s good news: mounts have been added into the game (although they are called “Rides.”)
Rides allow players to move around at 150% of their normal speed, and are currently available for members only (which hints that they may add some rides in for full free-to-play members as well). Rides will even be able to jump, swim, and use launch pads.
Currently only T-Rex and dragon mounts have been added, although more are soon to come.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagged Alliance Online reveals PvP modes
- gamigo has revealed Jagged Alliance Online's upcoming PvP modes, added recently in the game's closed beta.
- Warframe Update 13: Dark Sectors Released This Week
- Earlier this week, Digital Extremes released Update 13 for Warframe. The update includes a new Warframe, an update to melee combat, solar rail...
- The Culling Is Bringing Tropical Massacre to Xbox Game Preview
- Xaviant today announced that their hit battle royale game The Culling will be making its way onto Xbox One’s Game Preview program.