Free Realms adds mounts
For fans of SOE’s free-to-play MMO, Free Realms, there’s good news: mounts have been added into the game (although they are called “Rides.”)
Rides allow players to move around at 150% of their normal speed, and are currently available for members only (which hints that they may add some rides in for full free-to-play members as well). Rides will even be able to jump, swim, and use launch pads.
Currently only T-Rex and dragon mounts have been added, although more are soon to come.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Underdark Interview Preview
- One of the really cool things that we have is a partnership with R. A. Salvatore on a quest-line that acts as a lead-in to one of the mainline
- Blazblue: Chronophantasma Extend PC Port Review
- When I think of Blazblue, I think of intense, fast-paced fighting game action. I also think of fanservice.
- SMITE: Another COG in the Machine Patch Preview
- During today's SMITE stream, Hi-Rez revealed the patch notes for the next update to hit the game, code named "Another COG in the Mac...