Fragoria to return to North America
You may not have noticed that Fragoria silently disappeared from Aeria Game’s website sometime after entering beta. The browser-based MMORPG has been very popular abroad, and offers 18 classes, pets, PvP, professions, and tons of quests. Aeria Games made no announcement as to the quiet tucking away of the game off their website.
Nonetheless, Fragoria is returning once again to North America – this time through Suba Games and Wicked Interactive. While the Aeria Games characters and data is lost for good, players will be able to enjoy Fragoria again soon – though an official date has yet to be given.
Fragoria Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
FRAGORIA RETURNS TO NORTH AMERICA
TORONTO – August 09, 2010 – Wicked Interactive Ltd and Suba Games LLC Inc are bringing the hit free-to-play MMORPG Fragoria back to the North American market via the Suba Games portal.
Fragoria is one of the most advanced web-based massively multiplayer online role playing games—often referred to as a game that expands the boundaries of what a browser-based game can be.
The game features beautifully detailed sprite graphics, 18 character classes to choose from, an immersive pet system, multiple PvP (Player vs. Player) modes, character professions, and most importantly, a slew of missions—with full location guiding for every quest!
In Fragoria players will indulge themselves in a world full of fantasy and fights. They will compete against others in PvP Modes such as; The Castle, Blade Runner, Fighter Pit, Witch’s Circle, Capture the Flag, Gone Nuts, Last Man Standing, Snow Fortress, Mayhem and King of the Hill.
With Fragoria’s North American launch campaign, Suba Games has a month of giveaways, prizes, in-game events, and much more. To get in on the action, visit Subagames.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online: Now Greenlit Through Steam
- Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive will be publishing their sandbox MMO Albion Online on Steam. A campaign to have the game Greenlit on V...
- War of the Immortals launches Titan's Fury
- War has become more massive than ever with the upcoming release of Titan's Fury, the latest expansion for Perfect World Entertainment...
- ASTA Beta Impressions
- The two factions are the Asu, and the Ora. Each side has three races to choose from, and some of them are gender exclusive.