Fourth Developer Diaries for World of Warplanes Released
Wargaming has released the fourth in their series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
The new video discusses the game’s control schemes, which will include the use of mouse, keyboard, gamepad, and joystick, depending on player preferences. Each option is looked at in detail to discuss the pros and cons of each, to help players choose what may be right for them. The game’s basic control schemes will be designed to be easy to learn and master, with a more advanced control scheme available to be unlocked.
World of Warplanes is currently in closed beta.
World of Warplanes Developer Diaries #4
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Adds Unprecedented Amount of New Avatars
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced it will introduce an extraordinary six new avatars for its celebrated MMO...
- HEX: Shards of Fate Herofall Set Released
- “Herofall” contains 275 additional cards, including 18 legendaries, and adds new mechanics which embellish and expand on the game.
- Two New Maps Revealed in Blacklight Retribution
- Perfect World Entertainment has provided new information on their upcoming Blacklight Retribution update, which includes two new maps for play...