Fourth Developer Diaries for World of Warplanes Released
Wargaming has released the fourth in their series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
The new video discusses the game’s control schemes, which will include the use of mouse, keyboard, gamepad, and joystick, depending on player preferences. Each option is looked at in detail to discuss the pros and cons of each, to help players choose what may be right for them. The game’s basic control schemes will be designed to be easy to learn and master, with a more advanced control scheme available to be unlocked.
World of Warplanes is currently in closed beta.
World of Warplanes Developer Diaries #4
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trade or Fight – Choose Your Preference in Elvenar
- Today, InnoGames released additional information on alternative playstyles in its upcoming strategy game Elvenar.
- Wargaming Announces Resurrection of Master of Orion
- Wargaming today announced Master of Orion, a modern rebirth of the critically acclaimed sci-fi strategy game.
- War of Angels Closed Beta Begins Nov 3
- War of Angels Closed Beta begins on November 3, 2010 and runs until November 12, 2010. Neowiz will be publishing War of Angels world-wide.