Fourth Developer Diaries for World of Warplanes Released
Wargaming has released the fourth in their series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
The new video discusses the game’s control schemes, which will include the use of mouse, keyboard, gamepad, and joystick, depending on player preferences. Each option is looked at in detail to discuss the pros and cons of each, to help players choose what may be right for them. The game’s basic control schemes will be designed to be easy to learn and master, with a more advanced control scheme available to be unlocked.
World of Warplanes is currently in closed beta.
World of Warplanes Developer Diaries #4
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Awaken News - Closed Beta Begins February 28
- Upcoming SRPG browser MMO, Dragon Awaken, will hold closed beta from February 28 through March 8.
- War Thunder is Introducing Guided Missile Weaponry
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that War Thunder’s next major update will introduce new tanks armed with guided missile weaponry.
- Haunted Empire - Ghosts of the Three Kingdoms Android Mobile Review
- Haunted Empire – Ghosts of the Three Kingdoms is a mobile game that has been quite popular in various places across the globe.