Founder Packages Revealed For Ecol Tactics Online
GamesCampus (www.GamesCampus.com) today announced a new line of Founder Packages for its first browser title, the tactical MMORPG Ecol Tactics Online. The turn-based browser strategy game, inspired by time-honored tactical role playing games, enters closed beta on March 7th. A select group of players can start getting their hands on the highly-anticipated keys beginning in two days, on February 28th. Players can sign up now for an account at http://EcolTactics.GamesCampus.com.
“We wanted a way to reward our players who pledge to be early adopters, so we’ve created Founder Packages that recognize their interest now and through the life of the game,” said Elliott Coward, Project Lead for Ecol Tactics Online. “With four packages to choose from, players will be able to find the tier that fits their interests best.”
The Founders Packages will be available for a limited time at http://EcolTactics.GamesCampus.com/teaser/founder, and include the following at each level:
-Early access to open beta test, Forum title and unique color.
-Exclusive in-game costume, $25 cash shop item package, Early access to open beta test, Forum title and unique color.
All Star Member:
-Autographed Ecol Tactics Online Poster, Exclusive in-game costume, $25 cash shop item package, Early access to open beta test & name reservation for up to 2 accounts, Forum title and unique color.
Hall of Fame Member:
-Permanent in-game recognition in the Hall of Fame with a statue of your character, Autographed Ecol Tactics Online Poster and Ecol Tactics USB Drive, Exclusive in-game costume, $25 cash shop item package, Early access to open beta test & name reservation for up to 5 accounts, Forum title and unique color.
Players can view the limited Founders Packages at http://EcolTactics.GamesCampus.com/teaser/founder.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EA Announces Shut Down of Four Online Games
- Electronic Arts (EA) has announced today that it will be shutting down four games.
- Heroes Charge will join Super Bowl Sunday Ads
- uCool has revealed today that it will be promoting Heroes Charge with a 15 second commercial during the Super Bowl on February 1, joining some...
- Skara: The Blade Remains Pre-Beta Interview
- Skara pioneers a new gaming genre, MOV—Multiplayer Online Versus, where up to 16 people can play a versus-style game together online. The ga...