Forza Motorsport 6 Apex Goes into Beta
Microsoft Studios released related a F2P version of their popular racing series known as Forza Motorsport 6 Apex into beta testing on May 5th, 2016. Bringing the full Forza experience to Windows 10, it takes advantage of all the Windows 10 features including DirectX 12, 4K Resolution Support and more.
Other features include the including of Forza’s Drivatar™ system, over 60 cars to collect and weekly events.
Fore more info, visit http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/games/fm6a
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Introduces Patch 3.05
- The patch introduces two new major content areas: Alexander: Gordias (Savage), and Seal Rock (Seize).
- Dying Light Hard Mode and New Content Available for Free
- The update comes completely free for all Dying Light players and is loaded with extra outfits, new weapons to be found in the quarantine zone,...
- SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online Introduces New Missions and Units
- OGPlanet has announced the latest update for SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online.