Fortress Legends Launches on Mobile
Today Bandai Namco has launched Fortress Legends, a mobile game that combines hack-and-slash, strategy, and real-time co-op.
In Fortress Legends players launch sieges against opponent’s fortresses in real time combat, while making sure their own fortress is prepared for assault with careful planning of minions, traps, and magic. Players can level up heroes, upgrade defenses, visit dungeons to seek out loot, and join with friends to earn loot and fame.
Jeferson Valadares, General Manager & Vice President of Product Development at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., stated:
Battling in real-time alongside real players is definitely one of the most adrenaline-driven features in Fortress Legends. The combination of being able to team-up with friends to go head-to-head against other players in exciting combat and designing and building impenetrable fortresses brings a truly unique and dynamic gameplay model to mobile games. We can’t wait for players to start hacking and building away in Fortress Legends.
iOS users can download the app at the App Store, Android users can download the app at the Google Play store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution begins open beta
- Auto Club Revolution, a free-to-play online racing game from Eutechnyx, has begun open beta testing.
- WEBZEN Announces MU Season X Part 3 for September
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announces that MU Online will release a new content update on 1st September
- Interstellar Marines: Co-Op Content Coming Soon
- On September 18th, the team at Zero Point is going to release the first co-op content for its ambitious tactical shooter, Interstellar Marines