Fortnite Introduces New Battle Royale PvP Mode
What’s better than PVP? 100-person PVP of course! Fortnite Battle Royale is the all-new PVP mode coming to the titular game on September 26th! It will be on all consoles, and will drop 100 players onto one map to fight for dominance! The last commander standing wins it all! In addition, There is a discount on Fortnite this week (25% off) for the Standard and Deluxe Founder’s Packs. It will run through Sept. 18th. Anyone who owns Fortnite can immediately play this new mode in the special Public Test for Fortnite Players that runs until the launch of the mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Details Emerge About Absolute Force Online
- A visually stunning MMOFPS built on the Unreal Engine 3 technology, the gameplay of AFO is set apart from many traditional FPS.
- Firefall Announces eSports Toolkit
- Red 5 Studios has announced a special eSports Toolkit for Firefall.
- War and Order Launches on Mobile
- Camel Games has announced the release of War and Order on Android and iOS.