Forsaken World Teases Blood Harvest Expansion
Perfect World Entertainment today announced the next expansion coming soon for the acclaimed free-to-play MMORPG, Forsaken World, titled Forsaken World: Blood Harvest. In this newest expansion, players will play as the brand new Reaper class, increase their level to 90, and see a radical transformation of their world, including the new region, Freedom Islands.
Additional new content includes two new skills for all existing classes, new gear tiers, and an onslaught of new instances, events, and bosses. The general player experience is seeing a major overhaul as well, with new training camps for players above level 60, increased quest rewards for quests under level 70, optimization of leveling overall, and a streamlined Soul Power system, enabling players to reach high-level play faster than ever.
“Between the Reapers and the new level cap, returning players will find a ton to experience with this latest expansion,” said Perfect World Entertainment Product Manager, Justin Scoggins. “We’ve made some major optimization changes for players of all levels and it’s now easier than ever to make headway into the far reaches of Eyrda, and the frosty new region of Freedom Islands.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse PC Review
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse is available on all the Playstation and Xbox consoles, including the last generation consoles. To much surprise though, ...
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 Soundtrack Sneak Peek
- ArenaNet has released this behind the scenes video where Guild Wars 2 composer Maclaine Diemer gives a sneak peek of the soundtrack for Living...
- Atlas Reactor Teases Gameplay Concepts
- In Atlas Reactor, turns are divided into two modes: Decision mode, where players choose their actions, and Resolution Mode.