Forsaken World Teases Blood Harvest Expansion
Perfect World Entertainment today announced the next expansion coming soon for the acclaimed free-to-play MMORPG, Forsaken World, titled Forsaken World: Blood Harvest. In this newest expansion, players will play as the brand new Reaper class, increase their level to 90, and see a radical transformation of their world, including the new region, Freedom Islands.
Additional new content includes two new skills for all existing classes, new gear tiers, and an onslaught of new instances, events, and bosses. The general player experience is seeing a major overhaul as well, with new training camps for players above level 60, increased quest rewards for quests under level 70, optimization of leveling overall, and a streamlined Soul Power system, enabling players to reach high-level play faster than ever.
“Between the Reapers and the new level cap, returning players will find a ton to experience with this latest expansion,” said Perfect World Entertainment Product Manager, Justin Scoggins. “We’ve made some major optimization changes for players of all levels and it’s now easier than ever to make headway into the far reaches of Eyrda, and the frosty new region of Freedom Islands.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels launches new Totem System and Element Zone
- League of Angels has announced its recent release of a new Totem system feature and Element Zone in a recent update.
- New Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC Pack Ascendance Blasts Off
- Prepare to rise to a new level of Call of Duty® DLC with the release of Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Ascendance.
- RuneFest Tickets Available for RuneScape Bonds Purchase
- Entry to the event, which takes place on Saturday 3rd October at London’s Tobacco Dock, costs 35 RuneScape Bonds or £99 plus booking fee.