Forsaken World: Dysil’s Wrath Expansion Launching in November
Perfect World Entertainment Inc. is proud to announce the acclaimed free-to-play MMORPG Forsaken World, is set to launch its latest expansion Dysil’s Wrath in November. In this latest expansion players will face off against each other in cross-server PvP, battle three brand new epic raid bosses, earn high level PvP gear in the new arena season, construct guild buildings, and much more.
“A lot of hard work and effort has gone into this latest expansion, so it’s with great pleasure to let our players know Dysil’s Wrath is coming soon,” said Perfect World Entertainment Senior Product Manager, Mark Hill. “There are so many great features we’re including in this latest expansion. Along with a new arena season, and new raid bosses; all new fashion items, mounts, and pets have been added. These are just a few of the many updates we’re including in this latest expansion. Dysil’s Wrath gives both new and current players something to look forward to.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Naval Overview Feature
- n an attempt at keeping in line with the "sail" theme of this latest Closed Beta, I figured I could put together a bit of a guide on...
- Star Trek Online celebrates second anniversary
- Today marks the second anniversary of Star Trek Online, and to celebrate, Cryptic will hold an anniversary event until February 6.
- Crusaders Quest September Update Now Live
- The September update adds 30 new single player stages, 6 new heroes, 4 new skins, a new Goddess, and a limited time harvest festival.