Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 2 Begins Nov 24
Forsaken World, the darkly themed fantasy MMORPG from Perfect World Entertainment, is scheduled to begin its second phase of closed beta testing on November 24, 2010. The game is currently undergoing its first phase of closed beta. The second phase is expected to be much more “inclusive”, meaning it’ll be open to many more players. Those who are interested in getting into the second phase of closed beta should redeem a Forsaken World Beta key – which we are giving away in our MMO giveaways section.
Forsaken World Gameplay Screenshot
The second phase of the Forsaken World closed beta will also have the following features:
- Guild Wars
- Arena Battles
- Cash Shop enabled (players will be provided cash shop currency for free during this phase)
- Advanced guild functions
- Advanced pet functions
Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Legend of Martial Arts, Battle of the Immortals, Ether Saga Online and Forsaken World are all published by Perfect World Entertainment. Each “Phase” of closed beta testing is expected to last 3-4 weeks a piece. Players should expect characters to be wiped during the closed beta phases as well. This bit of news is “official” and the date has been mentioned on the game’s forum by an admin.
Update Nov 3, 2010: I updated this news post to reflect the new phase 2 date. Originally we had it as November 23, as a Perfect World Entertainment admin posted on the Forsaken World forums it would be on November 23, but we received an email from the company saying the official date is November 24 – Omer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 shows off exciting new content beyond the Point of No Return!!!
- JamesBl0nde Re-hosts the epic PAX South ArenaNet Guild Wars 2 live stream showing off brand new content beyond the Point of No Return!
- FireFall: Chosen Offensive Event on September 28th
- Red 5 Studios announces its second Chosen Offensive live event for their open world MMO Shooter, Firefall, where players will be battling an a...