Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Update Now Available
Perfect World Entertainment has just released a new update for Forsaken World called the Blood Harvest. This update includes a raised LV cap of 90, New skills, talents, a new class and much more.
-The level cap has been raised to 90! New Skills, new Talents, new Virtues and Vices, new Gear!
-Introducing the all-new Reaper class! This class can function as DPS or Tank roles and wields a mighty Scythe in battle. Only Lycan and Kindred are capable of becoming Reapers.
-Venture into the Free Isles, ancient homestead of Eyrdan Pirates!
Main Quest Expansion
-Embark on the quest to rescue General Sutherland in the Free Isles!
Tavern Quest Expansion
-Continue the adventures of Charlie, Amoe and company. Unlike the pie, the picnic is no fabrication! Unless it is…
-Lv40 and Lv60 Lionheart Training Camps are now open!
-Sickle Island: Clear the vermin that plagues the town of Sickle Island for great rewards!
-[Group] Elemental Spire: Ascend the Elemental Spire and challenge the Magic Emperor himself. Are you up to the task?
For more details, visit http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/forsaken-world/detail/5004733-blood-harvest-patch-notes
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe Team Announces Plans For Summer Release
- Jagex reveals that Transformers Universe will soon be entering beta phases in plans for a Summer 2014 release.
- Ballardia Games announces closure of World of the Living Dead
- Ballardia Games, the independent game developer founded by ex Jolt Online developers, is sad to announce that, after a year of Open Beta, the ...
- Asura Online Review
- Asura is definitely a great game for those who enjoy their games to be packed with action and flashy effects.