Forge of Empires Progressive Era Launched
Today InnoGames, released the Progressive Era for its strategic browser game Forge of Empires on all major markets. The Progressive Era is the game’s ninth age and introduces major new features, such as tarmac roads for automobiles, a completely new world map and single player campaign and the introduction of trenches and tanks to the battle maps. Progressive technologies and achievements, such as zeppelins, two-lane streets and billboards will drastically change the vista of players’ towns.
The single-player campaign takes place on the largest continent to explore so far. While struggling for military control over the new area, players can choose from several options, to support either of the rivaling factions, or to strive for a peaceful solution- but they have to be careful! Not everything is as it seems, and soon, they are entangled in a murderous play of power, lies and deceit. With over 50 quests, the story campaign is one of the most extensive to date, and it contains several key NPCs, like Queen Lydia, General Joffre and Tsar Piotr, to deal with.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed Reveals the Sunny Azure Coast
- My.com reveals six new screens for World of Speed, showcasing the Azure Coast map.
- Vainglory Announces Seasons Beginning in October
- Vainglory has announced today its plan to offer quarterly competitive eSports season, starting this October with the Autumn 2015 Season.
- Elsword Celebrates Eve's Anniversary And Introduces Raid Boss Drabaki
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today launches into the holiday season with two massive a...